At the historical mARTadero, cultural center that serves as a hub for
national and international artists is where we start our journey. We continue to where the courageous heroines of Cochabamba, took up arms to defend the city from invasion.
From there we bike along to the historic Plaza Yarqhay, where the city of Cochabamba
was founded. We will bike down some of the oldest streets of the city, which will transport us back in time. .
Along the way, we will explore the themes and techniques of the various local, national and international street artists who have visited the city.
We cruise through Plaza Corazonistas, and head to the plaza San Sebastian, where we
will see the jail, as well the handmade crafts that are made by the inmates as part of
The tour covers street art realized in the Bienal de Arte Urbano in 2011, 2013, 2015, 2017.
*Duracion/Duration: 2 hours
*Distancia: 4 Km
You can look on the map and see what days there is a tour scheduled and you can fill out the contact form to reserve a spot.
Sliding Scale Pricing:
We acknowledge the exchange rates when determining our pricing structure.
- Global North (North America, Europe): 100 bs.
- National Latino American@: 70 bs.
- Bolivianos: 40 Bs
- Private Tour (1 Person) :100 Bs
Or by filling out the form below.
Your tour will be booked once you’ve made a 50% deposit. You can make a deposit in the following ways:
- Tigo Money: Go to any of their locations and ask to deposit to the phone number 69504467. Here is a map of their locations and you can search for the nearest one to you via their website.
- Paypal: You will get a request for payment once you have submitted your reservation with email.
- Deposit in a Banco Nacional de Bolivia Account # 350-1669422 you can search for he location nearest you here.
What to Bring
- Water to stay hydrated
- A hat and or sunscreen
- A camera if you would like
- A small backpack to safely carry the above items.
We will meet at the agreed upon hour at proyecto mARTadero.